Your Premier Niagara Home Inspection Company
St. Catharines Home Inspectors, at Maple Trust Inspections, use photos and videos, to make your home inspection report clear. What we see during our inspection, you understand before you make a decision. We provide peace of mind, comfort, safety and money saving advice. We serve St. Catharines, Welland, Niagara Falls, Fort Erie, Niagara on the Lake, Port Colborne, Thorold and the surrounding Niagara region.
Your Personal Building Consultants for Life
Our reports are precise and professional. Maple Trust Inspections is always available to help anywhere in Niagara.
- 100% Satisfaction Or You Don’t Pay
- FREE Consulting with Maple Trust Inspections as long as you own your home
- Easy-to-understand digital reports with photos and videos
- Extended office hours & flexible time slots. Maple Trust Inspections is there when you need us.
- Online Booking with Immediate Confirmation
- We accept Mastercard and Visa both online and on site
- Convenient Reporting Options – Email, USB Drive, CD, DVD, Secure Hosted or InkJet Printed
- E&O and liability insurance with referral indemnity
- 200-page HOME PROTECTION TOOLS Ebook featuring Health Canada and CMHC info
- Air Quality, Mold, Asbestos, Vermiculite Lab Sample Testing Services Available
- Free Educational Presentations – CMHC and Health Canada have great information to help you protect your investment and your family.
Because You And Your Family Are Important!
A thorough home inspection by Maple Trust Inspections will seek out and address safety concerns and upgrade considerations often overlooked. The safety and well-being of you and your family is one of our greatest concerns. Every home we inspect, we inspect as if we were buying it for our own family.
Don’t Get Stuck with a “Money Pit”. Call Maple Trust Inspections
Niagara Home inspections by Maple Trust Inspections are thorough, comprehensive and performed by highly trained, competent professionals. We help you avoid all those unexpected post-closing expenses. Don’t risk paying less for a home inspection and ending up with an unqualified, inexperienced inspector or someone that may provide a brief, checklist style report. Your new home is probably one of the biggest investments you will ever make. Maple Trust inspections are thorough, comprehensive, easy-to-understand, and we always take the time to explain our findings to our clients.
If at the end of the inspection, you are not completely satisfied; you don't pay. That's right, we are so sure you will be pleased with our inspection; we are willing to stake our pay on it.